See the efficiency
Of your boiler room
Thermal inspection of your boiler room equipment
An overheating of your equipment can have a direct impact on production and even on your operating costs.
- Loss of efficiency
- Energy loss
- Premature ageing
- Security incidents
At Tremcour, we are pioneers in the use of thermography in America. Our long-wave and short-wave cameras measure the thermal impact of your boiler room equipment.
Visual Technologies / Security / Inspection report
Long-wave and short-wave cameras.
A safe intervention by a certified technician.
Inspection report and data transmission.
24/7 Service, 365 days a year.
See our cameras in action
Thermal inspection in your boiler room
- Verification of operation equipment temperatures
- Premature wear or mechanical overheating (rolling equipment, power supply, etc.)
- Inspection of electrical systems (panels, circuit breakers, lines, bars, etc.)
- Checking of joints, shells or refractory conditions
- Sealing of tanks, valves, steam trap
- Production and prevention of shutdown (coking, clogged pipes)
- Integrity of refractories and validation of thermocouple measurements